Creative Caribbean launched new grants this week.
Part of a global @acpeuculture initiative, the project is being implemented by @CaribbeanUnesco @UWImona and @CARICOMorg org
Here’s a breakdown of the 7 industry grants announced for creative and cultural practitioners 🧵👇🏿
1. Festival Development and Marketplace, Work Placement & Knowledge Transfer (awards up to USD 179,000)
2. Artist Mobility — artist residencies (awards up to USD 17,000)
3. Product Development and Content Production (awards up to USD 29,000)
4. Grants for Professional Associations (awards up to USD 19,000).
For what: Festival development, marketplace, work placement, knowledge transfer, artist mobility, product/content development
Who can apply: existing festivals, professional associations, registered CCIs
5. Small Grants for Emerging Creative Content Originator (awards up to USD 19,000)
For what: product/service development, new skills, networks or market access, development of tech platforms, enhanced marketing
5 cont’d. Small Grants for Emerging Creative Content Originators
Who can apply: students, new practitioners (1–5 years with or without formal training); established creatives who produce curricula and content for children, adolescents, youth, at-risk or vulnerable groups; women
6. Scaling Grants for Export-Ready Creatives (awards up to USD 29,000)
For what: product/service development, activation of new skills,
networks, market intelligence or access, development of tech platforms, marketing.
Who can apply: established/export-ready CCIs.
7. CCI Festival Business Exchange Networks and Fora (awards up to USD
For what: regional festival, development of content or business or support tools.
7 cont’d. CCI Festival Business Exchange Networks and Fora
Who can apply: secondary/tertiary institutions, Agencies/Departments, Local Authorities, examining bodies; Registered Organisations, Entities and Individuals (OEIs) and those with proven track record in CCI projects.
Creative Caribbean Industry Grants (max in USD)
- Festival Development (179,000)
- Artist Mobility (17,000)
- Product and Content (29,000)
- Professional Associations (19,000).
- Emerging Creatives (19,000)
- Export Readiness (29,000)
- Business Networks (35,000)
Download the details for the Creative Caribbean grants here: https://en.unesco.org/creative-caribbean/industry-grant
Deadline for submissions is June 2, 2022.
Read this post and more on my Typeshare Social Blog